Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

* Hadouken.tv sells custom wireless sticks/ Anime Expo


Hadouken.tv are selling custom wireless sticks for the 360 for 170$.

But you can get it for 150$ if you're a Hadouken.tv member.

- Wireless
- Sanwa Parts
- Mic Jack
- 8 Buttons

Not bad by the looks of it. Sanwa has always been one of the best quality products for cabs and sticks. Might have to give it a go!.

ANIME EXPO
Anime Expo once again coming to Downtown LA on July 2-5.
I'm not sure if I'm going yet, but this sounds awesome. The only convention I've ever went was Animax PH and I had a blast!

No comments: