Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Monday, June 29, 2009

UfragTV, Beta Phase, Hits us with astonishment.


If you haven't been on this site yet, JOIN IT. It's like a young JTV that blossoms with new features and updates. Personally I like this site more than JTV. More interactive and not overcrowded with spammers. Free to register/ Free to stream, And filled with people that are willing to help you do live streaming for the 1st time.

Follow UfragTV on Twitter
UfragTV Official Website

PS. I seriously need to get a Twitter account myself!

No comments: