Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~ KOF98: UM, coming to XBLA/ Awesome KOFXII vids


Looks like KOF98 is coming to XBLA tomorrow (Kotaku Source), Sounds awesome, since I've been waiting for this game to come out on XBLA since forever. (Hope they release it on PSN too).

It would obviously cost 800MS points

Get ready for my Vice, Mature, Leona team!!


KOFXII Awesome Videos
affinity was able to link some very awesome videos of high level'd KOFXII players. DanyDLC channel, watch the "Seven Island Yokohama" Videos.
I swear, I never knew Ryo can be played that good, EVER.

No comments: