Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good games (BlazBlue)

Today, every battle was a good game. Managed to add a bunch of people on my Friends list. You guys are awesome :P. UltimateDK, Emokun, Mechii, and Baka_Guy, They stayed to my room the longest. Possible 4 hours of non-stop gaming. ( I think I missed someone though)

Managed to use Carl easier now, (Less Rachel). Rachel is my no mercy >:). And managed to try out Tager (Surprisingly good). But Tager sucks with some matches, Such as against Arakune (keepaway) or Bang (counters).

PS3 = No lag AT ALL. It's amazing. As long as you don't go to Youtube.
My room names are always "JTV - Below 20" for now. Might change the name sometime.

Picture source: SRK
This blog is a filler, Can't think of any good article to write today.

No comments: