Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

KOFXII Pre-ordered!, Expectations

Finally Pre-ordered KOFXII for the PS3. I have around 15+ people on my FL that's ready to play KOFXII. And maybe start a clan. If your interested, Add me on PS3. PSN: MGO_Count

I'm hoping SNK will surprise us with something other than Clan features and online lobbies. Would love to see surprise console character, like K perhaps? Or at least they should do it right and give us some DLC characters at least. Just to make the roster a bit bigger.

Hoping the Netcode will be similar to PS3 BlazBlue.
BlazBlue = Godly Netcode
No inputlag/ No frame lag = Win

Just look at that damn sprite.

No comments: