Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not getting BlazBlue, Killing time with Kagero Deception II

I was certain I was gonna get BlazBlue. But thanks to being a bit lazy to go to Gamestop, and some clever thinking. I have made up my mind that I am not getting BlazBlue. Reason is that MGC stats isn't really groundbreaking for BB. Even KOF98 is catching up with BlazBlue.

I'm just gonna wait for either a nice patch, nice dlc, pricedrop, or heck; maybe BlazBlue X.

It feels great being a smart shopper.

KAGERO - Even though this game is quite old, this game still delivers quite an impression. Your main object on this game is being smart about placing your traps, and choosing a wide variety of paths you can progress by either killing or not killing the victim/enemy.

The graphics are pretty damn good for a PS1 game. I personally think they should release a PS3 game, with similar gameplay.

----------------------------------------- Kagero II Video

No comments: