Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Friday, July 17, 2009

PS Home big update!/ I think SF4 is dead to me

Yesterday, I had no time to write an article, mainly because of 3 reasons.
Southpark, BlazBlue, and the PS Home update.

Southpark - I've been watching South Park alot lately, Even if they're re-runs or those live stream that never stops showing south park, It just never gets old!

BlazBlue - Reached level 41. Level 40 to Level 41 felt like the longest level run. 3.1 million points!, now I need 3.4 million points. (-Tear's hair off-)


PS Home Update - Really awesome update, they just released the Namco Essectial arcade space, Namco Theatre, EA Fight night round 4 space, BUZZ, and a newer look of PS Home "Mall".
(I think I'm starting to like PS Home now!) Just check it out for yourselves. If you only have an Xbox 360, well, too bad..



I think SF4 is dead to me

I haven't played SF4 for awhile. My TE stick is collecting Dust, and my Xbox Live is soon expiring. I think I should just mod the TE stick for the PS3.
BlazBlue killed my SF4!!!

SF4 is just too boring now. Slow and too "Zonish", I guess this is why I love BlazBlue now, Fast Paced and requires good reflex.

BlazBlue = Best game this generation, Might tie up with Tekken 6 though, We'll just wait and see!

1 comment:

Signum said...

The PSN update is awsome!