Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ok I lied, BlazBlue Impression/ Good/Bad day

Ok I lied about "Not getting BlazBlue". I managed to swag a last LE copy from Gamestop.
I was actually hoping for a Xbox 360 copy, but they said they were out of stock + The next stock will be on July 29th (Wait, wtf, even on America they delayed the BB copies? I thought it was only Canada). Yeah so I'm stuck with the PS3.

The Netcode for BlazBlue is actually pretty good, Even with PS3's PSN network. The game always lags before the battle start, but once the battle starts, the game goes really smooth. The lobby is top notch (Except it's hard to join a lobby because you can't join a lobby once the game starts).

The Tutorial video that came with the LE copy is actually pretty helpful. It will give you good poking strategies, zoning, character facts, and combos. I was impressed when I watched the Arakune video; these people really know what they're saying.

So if you don't have this game, I recommend this game to anyone. If you've been playing the GG series, then you've pretty much got this game down.

PSN: MGO_Count (Always open for games :D)
Main: Rachel / Carl
Sub Main: Arakune
--------------
And BS, I lost my 20$ somewhere, when I went out. I bet someone has picked it up and enjoyed my 20$ goodness. I hope he doesen't use it for something stupid -.-

No comments: