Follow MGO_Count on Twitter (NEW!) _________________

About Me

My photo
Count, owner of the site; site will mainly focus about random stuffs for now. Going to try and make it as interesting as possible. I might go for the fighting game community in general. But undecided really.. or art in video games.

Monday, July 27, 2009

KOFXII Impressions/ And my achievements.

"Deadlock pro = badass"

By the word "Achievements" you probably thought of Xbox. EH! Wrong!.
These are personal achievements that I've managed to succeed within these past days with my KOFXII copy :D.

Let me just tell you that I'm having a blast with this game. Non-stop Versus with my brother, Time trialing the shit out of each character, Playing online in slow-mo, clans. And etc, this game fking rocks!.
Some stuffs I've succeeded within 3 days:
- Clan "TheCounts" are in the Top 7! Good job team!!
- Ranked #5 on Time trials, "03:06 sec" (7/26/09, around 11pm) Thanks "The_KZA"
- Get around 30+% on trophies. - Gotten better and gotten hands on experience with each character!

Lemme say this again. Fkin love this game.
Right now I'm donwloading the patch (1:25 AM, July 27th), and it's around 772MB.
I speculate that this will fix the netcode but what's that extra big space? Maybe some modes? Extra features?, we'll just see once the download finishes.
---------
My impressions were a bit dull before I got the game, but when I tried this baby out;
This game is definitely tied up with KOF98 in my opinion.

Yes, we all loved 98 (Except the XBLA one, really bad netcode).

Even if the character roster is small, the game is still up to it's core. With the yet again favorite KOF mechanics.

I'll jsut post a review on Wednesday, So I can rate how the new netcode would be.



But yeah, still recruiting on "TheCounts" for KOFXII PSN. If you're interested in joining. Look at the article Below this.




No comments: